Things have been relatively good and we have been getting a good bit of sleep all things considered (and by we, I mean me). Little Miss is already up above birth weight and doing quite well. Maggie is getting better and I am sure will be back running up the San Diego Mountains in no time.
My lifts were meh this week. I hit everything (as I should) but it was all harder than I would have liked.
- Monday - Snatch + OH Squat complex up to 85K x 2, Squat 180K 3x3
- Tuesday - Aridyne x 20 min, Abs & Shit
- Wednesday - Bench 140K 3x3, Squat 140K 6x4
- Thursday - Airdyne x 20 min, Abs & Shit
- Friday - Clean + FS up to 110K 2x2, Deads up to 230K x 1, 2, 2, 3, 1, 1
- Saturday - Put together a grill and bought a ladder
- Sunday - Spent ~1hr in the "yard" doing "yard work"
That is all that has happened. I will just add that I think I may be joining the world of the iPad user, despite my general disdain for apple products, so that I may face time with my wife and child when I am away. BALLS.